Derbyshire Wedding Photographer
Prices from £310
FREE* PHOTOMONTAGE 16"x16"FRAMED PRINT worth £145!!
Thank you for visiting and welcome to my site about my wedding photography services
I've been photographing weddings for over forty years, starting in and around London. I've photographed all types of weddings including very traditional church weddings, civic ceremonies, military weddings at the Royal Naval College in Greenwich, Jewish weddings, Greek Orthodox weddings, Italian weddings, Westminster Cathedral, Derby Cathedral, same gender weddings... You'll benefit from this experience, so I can help to make your day just how you want it to be
Although I'm now based in Belper in beautiful Derbyshire (my original home county), I'll travel anywhere, so wherever you're getting married, I'll be able to help you
On the website, we explore the exciting approaches that modern day wedding photography can encompass and I explain the very simple pricing options, which start at just £310 for the smaller wedding
You'll find you get everything you are looking for from a wedding photographer in your choice of services, which are tailored to meet your requirements and cater for your individual tastes
- Let's meet for you to introduce me to your wedding plans in our FREE consultation! I'll be delighted to hear about your big day, and I'll listen to your ideas so I can best describe how I can help you achieve everything you're looking for. I'll explain all my services, answering all queries you have. Part of the fun in organising your wedding is choosing which services to have to make your day special. I'd like to help you make up your mind! So if you decide to book at the consultation, I'll offer you a FREE superb bespoke-framed photo-montage of your wedding, worth up to £145!!! That's a great way to continue with your preparations!
- Choose whether to have photography for just a couple of hours at the place of ceremony, including all the traditional groups if you wish, or go for our full-on photography service, with attendance from the time you start putting your make-up on, right through to the first dance!
- Tell me about your favourite styles of wedding photography. Have a contemporary 'fly-on-the-wall' documentary look, romantic portrait photographs, pictures which showcase both the location and the detail of the wedding and of course if you wish some very traditional wedding photography including all the family groups. Or a mixture of all of that! The choice is yours...
- You'll have high-resolution processed digital photographs, in a superb presentation box, which you can print and share
- You'll have a password-protected private online gallery for you and your guests to download high resolution photographs for FREE, to print or share, or to order fabulous archival prints, canvases and other lovely wall art products, direct from us
- Choose to have the optional extra of a contemporary story-book printed album, or a traditional style album for you to treasure for ever!